I’m looking to hire a social media manager for my company The Center for Sacred Arts.
This individual must live on Salt Spring Island so we can collaborate in person regularly.
This is a part-time position with lots of room to grow with the company as we are rapidly growing ourselves.
Are you an Instagram enthusiast?
Do you have a passion for content creation and brand development?
Do you have an artistic eye and love the natural world? Then we are interested in hearing from you!
Being part of a small team, you’re not just another employee. You are a team member. Your contributions and talents make an impact and we care that you enjoy what you do.
We’re looking for someone who already has at least one year experience in social media management.
You have video and photography skills and an artistic eye. You are a good writer and genuinely enjoy social media and content creation.
- Create content (Reels, posts) and maintain our brand on multiple social platforms.
- Social media scheduled posting & management
- Produce and deliver engaging social content
- Identify topics, themes & content strategies each quarter
- Plan a robust social media schedule in advance of each month for daily posts & regular stories
- Experience in photography and video editing
- Already use Canva or other design apps
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed with excellent time management
- Do well with deadlinesPay is negotiable, please see application for details.
Xo Seraphina + The Center for Sacred Arts