I’m looking to hire someone who can wear multiple hats. This position includes managing email and office admin plus some online customer service. Someone who has excellent communication skills with a knack for writing, editing and proof-reading. This person must live in Canada. You would be an independent contractor.
Please submit your application by August 31st.
This position is for someone who has a minimum of two years working as a virtual assistant or online business manager.
I estimate hours would be 6-20 hours a month depending on the project at hand.
This position is remote, so you can work from anywhere, however you’d need to be available 9-5 PDT business days, and the occasional Saturday, when possible.
You would get several requests a day from me, some of which would need to be fulfilled that same day.
You would need to be reachable during these days, and able to respond within a few hours.
Our means of communication would be email, text, telephone or video chat.
- Assist with answering emails including scheduling appointments and calendar management
- Proof-reading, basic copy-writing, and formatting for newsletters
- Correspond via telephone, email or social media with various suppliers, patients, students and business associates in a professional manner with warmth, patience and grace
- Formatting social media posts and graphics (Mailchimp, FB, IG)
- Some social media management
- Organizing virtual docs and photos
- Online research
- Able to adhere strictly to confidentiality
- Highly organized, efficient, and exceptional at being able to prioritize tasks
- Able to manage multiple incoming requests and act upon them in a timely fashion
- Superb attention to detail and a strong desire for producing high quality work
- Forward thinker who can handle stressful situations and come up with productive solutions
- Capable of setting up office systems and procedures in order to streamline business operations
- Manages time well, has a sense of how long to spend on a particular task and balance that time among other commitments and deadlines
- A self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal coaching once trained
- Bonus if you are adept at WordPress & Woo Commerce and Mac software and were highly skilled at using Canva or Picmonkey for making graphics.
Conflict of Interest: This position is not suitable if you are seeking to create your own business of a similar nature.
If this sounds like a good fit please fill out this form that includes space to let me know how much you’d like to be paid.